§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
MINDACT Unternehmensgruppe GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 511 12 31 08 30
If you have any further questions about data protection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data registered in this context as soon as the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if legal storage obligations exist.(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for particular functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (we set it in this case). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they are aimed to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which enables the assignment of different requests of your browser to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website!
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. Usually you must provide further personal data, which we use to render the particular service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound to our instructions and are regularly checked.(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if we offer participation in promotions, sweepstakes, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or read the offer description below.(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you are able to object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which we outline in the following functional description. When lodging objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection to you, on the basis of which we will continue processing.(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact data:
MINDACT Unternehmensgruppe GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 511 12 31 08 30
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish the association with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation takes place (even for unlogged-in users) especially to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics